|Little Millet or Panicum Sumatrense
Weight: 2 lbs
Dull white color in appearance it heals human reproductive systems. In men, little millet improves the reproductive strength. In women, little millet heals the ovarian issues
All millets are Organic and cultivated through sustainable farming means. No chemicals or pesticides are used in these millets. These are Unpolished millet.
The little millet may be called little but in no means its nutritional content is little. It is a rich source of B-vitamins, minerals like calcium, iron, zinc, potassium among others.
It also provides essential fats to the body, the kind that helps in weight loss. Its high fiber content is yet another positive making it an ideal part of Pongal or even kheer instead of rice.
· Samai is rich in phytochemical and it has excellent antioxidant properties
· Its Dietary fiber protects against hyperglycemia.
· It reduces cholesterol and helps in digestion.
· Has nearly 2.5 times minerals and nearly 38 times fiber and nearly 13 times Iron than Rice.
· Has nearly 6.3 times fiber and nearly 1.8 times Iron than Wheat.
· Has less amount of carbohydrates than Wheat and rice and has abundant quantities of Thiamin (Vitamin B1) which is not present in Rice and Wheat.
· Helps lowers the risk of type 2 diabetes
· Reduces chances of heart attacks
· Improves digestion
· Protects from breast cancer
· protects childhood asthma
Nutrition Information Per 100gms